The purpose of this exam is to test an individuals capability to accomplish the following technical performing tasks:
Perform discovery, Planning and analysis:
- Create and Validate Documentation (Microsoft Documentation: Create a Validation Formula and Message.
- Perform continuous collaboration with customers (Microsoft Documentation: Collaborate with your team).
Manage user experience design:
- Create and configure apps (Microsoft Documentation: Create or edit an app by using the app designer).
- Create and configure templates.
- Create and manage processes (Microsoft Documentation: Create and manage inherited processes).
Manage entities and data:
- Modify an existing data model (Microsoft Documentation: Modify models and mappings to generate documents that have application data).
- Import and export data (Microsoft Documentation: Import and Export Data with the SQL Server Import and Export Wizard).
- Manage data.
- Configure security in Office 365 (Microsoft Documentation: multi-factor authentication).
- Configure security settings (Microsoft Documentation: security defaults).
Implement the integration:
- Configure App for Outlook (Microsoft Documentation: Deploying Outlook for iOS and Android app configuration settings).
- Configure email integration (Microsoft Documentation: Connect to Exchange Online).
- Integrate with Office 365 (Microsoft Documentation: Microsoft 365 integration with on-premises environments).
- Create, configure, and maintain Power Automate flows (Microsoft Documentation: Create a flow by using Dynamics 365 (online))
Perform solutions deployment and testing:
- Manage environments (Microsoft Documentation: Create and manage environments in the Power Platform admin center).
- Manage applications apps (Microsoft Documentation: Application management documentation).
- Perform system administration.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Manage solutions.
Key Learning Objectives
To successfully pass the Exam MB-200: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core, it is highly important to understand the exam objectives:
- Perform discovery, planning, and analysis (5-10%)
- Manage user experience design (20-25%)
- Manage entities and data (15-20%)
- Implement security (5-10%)
- Implement integration (15-20%)
- Perform solutions deployment and testing (25-30%)
The exam includes 40-60 questions. The questions will appear in the form of multiple-choice. The candidate will get 120 minutes to complete the exam, in total, they get 120 minutes.